S0440 is a wall-mounted face and eye wash, with a stainless steel bowl, ABS plastic eye-face wash spray heads, an inline strainer, and a stay-open 1/2" ball valve with a push handle.
Spray Head Assembly: ABS yellow plastic eye-face wash heads with integral flip dust covers, internal flow controls, and filters to remove debris from the water. An anti-microbial agent is molded into the ABS material, providing integrated protection.
Valve: 1/2" NPT chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve with a stainless steel push handle and a 50 mesh inline strainer.
Water Supply: 1/2" NPT female threaded, chrome-plated brass inlet.
Waste: Chrome-plated brass, 1-1/4" OD tailpiece.
Bowl: Stainless steel, 11-3/4" diameter bowl.
Mounting: 11 gauge galvanized steel wall bracket with a yellow powder-coated finish
Universal Sign: ANSI compliant, vertical identification sign.
Weekly Test Tag: A waterproof test card to record the date and inspector's name for weekly functional testing of the unit.
- Submittal S0440 Eye-Face Wash
- Submittal S0440-CS1 Eye-Face Wash
- Manual S0420, S0440 Eye-Face Wash
- Acorn Safety Products Brochure
- S0440 Eye-Face Wash CAD Drawing
- S0440 Eye-Face Wash Revit Drawing
- Acorn Safety Equipment Check List
- MasterSpec Section 224500 - Emergency Plumbing Fixtures pdf | doc
[Model specified on this MasterSpec document: S0440, S0440-CS1, S0440-CS1-BF,S0441]
In an emergency, you need to be able to trust your safety equipment. Safety Manufacturing™ face and eye washes feature a soft, dispersed, flow of tempered water to effectively, but gently, flush away chemicals and other debris. Many customization options are available for mounting styles, barrier-free access, and more.
- Soft, dispersed flow effectively washes contaminated eyes
- Pressure-activated, flip-top dust covers
- Highly visible yellow ABS
- Flow controls provide balanced flow
- Filters remove debris from water
ABS Plastic Bowl
- Antimicrobial additives molded into plastic
Stainless Steel Bowl
Stainless Steel Push Handle
- Strong and durable
- Stainless steel valve stem
- Accessible inline strainer
Stainless Steel Foot Pedal
- Easily accessible push flag and stem
- High durability stainless steel foot activation
- Hands-free operation
Floor, Wall or Deck Mounting
- Ease of maintenance
- Conveniently pre-assembled
- Highly visible yellow powder coating
- Barrier free options
- Portable options