S0340-AS is a pedestal-mounted eye-face wash, with a stainless steel bowl, ABS plastic eye-face wash spray heads, an inline strainer, and a stainless steel stay-open 1/2" ball valve with a push handle.
Spray Head Assembly: ABS yellow plastic eye-face wash heads with integral flip dust covers, internal flow controls, and filters to remove debris from the water. An anti-microbial agent is molded into the ABS material, providing integrated protection.
Valve: 1/2" NPT stainless steel stay-open ball valve with a stainless steel push handle and a 50 mesh inline strainer.
Water Supply: 1/2" NPT female threaded, stainless steel inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4" NPT female outlet.
Bowl: Stainless steel, 11-3/4" diameter bowl.
Piping & Mounting: Schedule 40 stainless steel piping and a 4-5/8" diameter stainless steel floor flange.
Universal Sign: ANSI compliant, vertical identification sign
Weekly Test Tag: A water proof test card to record the date and inspector's name for weekly functional testing of the unit.
In an emergency, you need to be able to trust your safety equipment. Safety Manufacturing™ face and eye washes feature a soft, dispersed, flow of tempered water to effectively, but gently, flush away chemicals and other debris. Many customization options are available for mounting styles, barrier-free access, and more.
- Soft, dispersed flow effectively washes contaminated eyes
- Pressure-activated, flip-top dust covers
- Highly visible yellow ABS
- Flow controls provide balanced flow
- Filters remove debris from water
ABS Plastic Bowl
- Antimicrobial additives molded into plastic
Stainless Steel Bowl
Stainless Steel Push Handle
- Strong and durable
- Stainless steel valve stem
- Accessible inline strainer
Stainless Steel Foot Pedal
- Easily accessible push flag and stem
- High durability stainless steel foot activation
- Hands-free operation
Floor, Wall or Deck Mounting
- Ease of maintenance
- Conveniently pre-assembled
- Highly visible yellow powder coating
- Barrier free options
- Portable options