Model S0420-FRV is a freeze-resistant, wall-mounted face and eye wash with a plastic bowl, ABS plastic face/eye wash spray heads, an inline strainer, and push handle. The self-draining valve and supply are located behind the wall in a heated area to prevent freezing.
Yellow ABS plastic face/eye wash heads are supplied by a combined integral 3.7 GPM (14 LPM) flow control, with integral flip top dust covers and internal filters to remove debris from the water. An antimicrobial agent is molded into the ABS material, providing integrated protection.
Valve: 1/2" NPT chrome-plated brass, three-way self-draining stay-open ball valve with a stainless steel push handle and a 50 mesh inline strainer.
Water Supply: 3/8" NPT male threaded, chrome plated brass swivel inlet.
Universal Sign: ANSI compliant, vertical identification sign.
Weekly Test Tag: A waterproof test card to record the date and inspector's name for weekly functional testing of the unit.
In an emergency, you need to be able to trust your safety equipment. Safety Manufacturing™ face and eye washes feature a soft, dispersed, flow of tempered water to effectively, but gently, flush away chemicals and other debris. Many customization options are available for mounting styles, barrier-free access, and more.
- Soft, dispersed flow effectively washes contaminated eyes
- Pressure-activated, flip-top dust covers
- Highly visible yellow ABS
- Flow controls provide balanced flow
- Filters remove debris from water
ABS Plastic Bowl
- Antimicrobial additives molded into plastic
Stainless Steel Bowl
Stainless Steel Push Handle
- Strong and durable
- Stainless steel valve stem
- Accessible inline strainer
Stainless Steel Foot Pedal
- Easily accessible push flag and stem
- High durability stainless steel foot activation
- Hands-free operation
Floor, Wall or Deck Mounting
- Ease of maintenance
- Conveniently pre-assembled
- Highly visible yellow powder coating
- Barrier free options
- Portable options