Chronomite - Mighty-Mite® High Activation models are manufactured to provide reliable tepid water with flow rates from 1.8 gallons (6.8 liters) to 5 gallons (18.93 liters) per minute. There is no pressure and temperature relief valve needed (unless required by code), saving time and money on installation.
Applications: For Eye-Face washes, the optimum water temperature is 84°F (28.89°C) for ANSI Z358.1 compliance. The flow rate shall be 3 gallons (11.36 liters) per minute. The activation flow rate is 1.8 gallons (6.8 liters) per minute.
Housing is fabricated from rugged steel.
Element assembly is fabricated from Celcon/Ryton plastic.
Heating Coils are Nichrome.
- Uses a digital microprocessor for temperature control - Ultra quick response times for temperature variations- 120 times per second. Microprocessor use is the most energy-efficient means of heating water
- Unlimited hot water
- Saves water and energy - 99% energy efficient
- Flow friendly, minimum pressure drop 25.0 PSID at 8 GPM (172 kPaD at 30.3 LPM)
- No solenoids, loss of power = cold water bypass
- Meets applicable building codes including ADA, UL, IAPMO, UPC, and CSA
- Environmentally friendly
- 3/4" NPT male connections
Submittal S0000-IWH2 Heater (Version with Electrical Requirements: 240 VAC, 48 Amps, 11,500 Watts)