The CONTROL® Command Station® is a self-contained Tempering and Recirculating system. Each system is factory assembled to a welded heavy-duty Mounting Frame for simplified installation. The Command Stations are 100% factory tested and utilize the ET71 Series Valve (or Valves) which are IAPMO certified, at the published minimum flow, to exceed the performance requirements set forth in the ASSE 1071 standard. Command Stations are designed to reduce the potential for improper piping, missed connections and/or failing to include key system control components that are common with contractor “design-as-you-build” types of installations. The Command Stations have a much smaller footprint and minimize material waste on site. For any future troubleshooting that may become necessary, a Command Station ensures you have quick and easy access to all critical components needed for the process.
- IAPMO certified per ASSE 1071 at the minimum flow rates shown in the chart to the right.
- Lead-Free certified DZR brass body with corrosion-resistant and Lead-Free internal components.
- Integral Cartridge Style Checks with Screens to prevent backflow and filter debris from entering the Valve.
- On-demand internal Cold Water Bypass ensures the flow of cold water in the event of loss of hot water.
- Temperature adjustment is made using an Allen wrench. A locknut on the bonnet prevents unauthorized or accidental temperature adjustment.
- Commercial quality Paraffin Actuator provides repeatable, reliable performance.
- Includes Lockable Brass Ball Valves.
- Factory-assembled to a heavy-duty, welded Unistrut® for quick and easy installation. Assembly is pneumatically tested as a complete unit to 80 PSI (556 kPa).
- Ungradable to CONTROLS® BASyC®
This supply fixture is upgradeable with
CSET __ - __ - __ - __ - 0 -__ - __Valve Size
1| ET71-1 (12 GPM); 2 | ET71-2 (43 GPM);
3 | ET71-3 (75 GPM); 4 | ET71-4 (135 GPM)
Return Pipe Size
C | 1/2"; D | 3/4"; E | 1"; F | 1-1/4"; G | 1-1/2"; H | 2"
0 | None; 1 | Pump with AquaStat Control; 3 | Pump
Auto Balancing Valve
0 | None; 5 | Thermostatic Balancing Valve (TBV);
6 | Thermostatic Limiting Valve (TLV)
Cold Water By-Pass
0 | None; 1 | By-Pass
Hot Water By-Pass
0 | None; 1 | By-Pass