The model SFET Series Emergency Tempering Valve Supply Fixtures are lead-free and designed to deliver safe tepid water to safety systems such as eye, face, and shower fixtures and combination units. It's factory set to 85°F ( 29.44°C) to insure comfort when used with an eye wash, yet can be safely set up to 95°F (35°C) for maximum comfort and effectiveness when used with body washes. The SFET Supply Fixture is offered in 4 sizes so you can meet the needs of your application based on minimum flow performance requirements and maximum flow demands. This supply fixture can be used to control the temperature of recirculating as well as non-recirculating supply systems.
- Lead-Free sweated assembly featuring a brass mixing valve (specifically ET71 Series) containing corrosion-resistant internal components.
- Integral checks with screens to prevent backflow and filter debris from entering the valve.
- On-demand internal cold water bypass ensures the flow of cold water in the event of loss of hot water.
- The valve effectively shuts down the flow when the cold water supply is lost compliant with ASSE 1071.
- Temperature adjustment is made using an Allen wrench. A locknut on the bonnet prevents unauthorized or accidental temperature adjustment.
- Commercial quality paraffin actuator provides repeatable, reliable performance.
- The temperature gauge on the outlet is standard, and optionally available for supply inlets.
- Includes lockable brass ball valves on inlet and outlet connections.
- Factory assembled and pneumatically tested to 80 psi (556 kpa).
This supply fixture is upgradeable with
Brass Valve Body With 1/2” NPT Inlet & Outlet Connections,
12 gpm (45 lpm) includes ET71-1 Valve
Brass Valve Body With 3/4” NPT Inlet & 1” NPT Outlet Connections,
43 gpm (163 lpm) includes ET71-2 Valve
Brass Valve Body With 1” NPT Inlet & 1-1/4” NPT Outlet Connections,
75 gpm (284 lpm) includes ET71-3 Valve
Brass Valve Body With 1-1/4” NPT Inlet & 1-1/2” NPT Outlet Connections,
135 gpm (510 lpm) includes ET71-4 Valve
-T | Top Supply Inlet; -B Bottom Supply Inlet
-OT | Outlet Top; -OB | Outlet Bottom;
-OSL | Outlet Side Left; -OSR | Outlet Side, Right
-ITG | Measure Hot & Cold Inlet Temperatures
-RC | Recessed Cabinet; -SMC | Surface Mounted Cabinet
-PRC | Prime Coat Finish ; -SSTL | Stainless Steel
-DRS | Solid Door; -DRV | Door Viewport
Specify Door Opening:
Left Side Hinge, Right Side Hinge; Double Hinged Open from Center